The complete Jean Sibelius Works (JSW) is divided into nine series and is projected to appear in approximately 60 volumes. Opus numbers and the catalogue numbers of works without an opus number, as well as work titles, basically conform to those given in Fabian Dahlström’s Jean Sibelius: Thematisch-bibliographisches Verzeichnis seiner Werke (Wiesbaden: Breitkopf & Härtel, 2003).
- Series I: Orchestral Works (ca. 20 volumes)
- Series II: Works for Violin (Cello) and Orchestra (3 volumes)
- Series III: Works for String Orchestra and Wind Orchestra (2 volume)
- Series IV: Chamber Music (7 volumes)
- Series V: Works for Piano (5 volumes)
- Series VI: Works for the Stage and Melodramas (ca. 7 volumes)
- Series VII: Choral Works (7 volumes)
- Series VIII: Works for Solo Voice (4 volumes)
- Series IX: Varia (1 volume)
Presentation: Blue cloth-binding with Sibelius’s signature embossed on the covers; music printed on non-reflective, cream-coloured paper.
- Works for Orchestra, series I-III, VI, VII/1-4, VIII/1, Leipzig format (25.5 x 32.5 cm)
- Chamber Music, Piano Music, Choral Works, Series IV, V, VII/5, VIII/2-4, IX, Bach format (23 x 30.5 cm)
- Choral Works a cappella, Series VII/6 and 7, Paris format (19 x 27 cm)