Project works available
Interested in doing some computations related to the topics we study? We have openings for shortish, 3–6 month (paid!) project works, suitable for, e.g., Master’s or Bachelor’s studies. Contact the PI Mikael Johansson (email@example.com) for details, or drop by the office.
- Grand Challenge project on “Mechanism of Long-Range Electron Transfer in Respiratory Complex I” commences at CSC, in collaboration with the Kaila group; time to put 1237 CPU-years to good use!
- “New insight on the structural features of the cytotoxic auristatins MMAE and MMAF revealed by combined NMR spectroscopy and quantum chemical modelling” published in Scientific Reports.
- “Terminal Electron-Proton Transfer Dynamics in the Quinone Reduction of Respiratory Complex I” published in JACS.
- “Conformational Selection of Dimethylarginine Recognition by the Survival Motor Neuron Tudor Domain” published in Angewandte Chemie as a Very Important Paper.
- Markus attends the Summer School on Electronic Structure and Spectroscopy of Transition Metal Complexes, Gelsenkirchen, 3–9 Sep 2017.
- Mikael gives a talk on spin states of transition metal complexes at WATOC 2017, and visits Prof. Ville Kaila at TUM.
We are happy to host your HPC-Europa visit, welcome!