This is the page for the e-learning support at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki. It contains some basic support and contact information and *might* even contain blog posts from the field that are relevant and informative
Even more info & support for teachers at the Viikki campus area (in finnish) is provided by the teacher support blog [http://blogs.helsinki.fi/viikinopet/] – there you will find the latest news regarding e-learning & pedagogical courses and happenings in Viikki.
Whether you are a student or teacher, you can contact your e-learning support when you have questions/problems regarding education and technology, for example:
- Veterinary courses on the web: BSCW, Blackboard, Moodle (you need to be added to a course, you want design help for your course, something doesn’t work etc.)
- Electronic feedback surveys (you want one for your course or research project, need help with design etc.)
- Training & support (you need to build up your skills and would need some assistance)
- E-learning guidance in general (you want to know what tools/methods could be used for a certain project)
- Content design (you need some additional multimedia/software content for your project – resources are limited but I might help…)
E-learning support for selected services is also provided by the Educational Centre for ICT (Opetusteknologiakeskus).