If you want to discuss how gender issues affect research and innovation, here’s a good chance to do that.
March 14th, 2016 at 11-14. University of Helsinki, Minerva-tori K226, Siltavuorenpenger 5A.
Professor in computational aerosol physics, Department of Physics, Hanna Vehkamäki.
Academy professor, Faculty of Theology, Elina Vuola.
Professor, Department of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies, Marjut Jyrkinen.
Professor, Department of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies, Tuija Pulkkinen.
Professor of English, Vice-Rector Anna Mauranen.
What does this mean in your research?
- What may we be unwittingly risking by sweeping gender under the carpet?
- Are we endangering the applicability of research results by underestimating the gender perspective?
- How can we best integrate a gender perspective into research designs?
- How does perceived gender inequality affect workplace well-being?
- Where do disciplinary differences stand in relation to gendered research issues?