Meilahti Campus Library Terkko is closed all summer
The last day Terkko will be open is Friday May 19th, 2017 and the building will reopen in the beginning of the autumn term in 2017. Read more: Changes in Terkko
From Monday 22.5. onwards you can return books to a return box at the lobby in Haartmaninkatu 3 until Terkko opens again. During the summer Haartmaninkatu 3 is open Mon-Fri 7:45-16.00. Read more: SUMMER 2017 in the Library
Summer opening hours at the Viikki and Kumpula campus libraries
- 22.5. – 22.6. Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 23.6. – 6.8. closed
- 7.8. – 27.8. Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 4. p.m.
When the campus libraries are closed, please contact the Main Library Kaisa House customer service on the 3rd floor, Mon-Fri 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. in June-July, and Mon-Fri 10 a.m. – 6. p.m. in August. We try to answer e-mails during the following working day. Read more: SUMMER 2017 in the Library
On Ascension Day May 25th all libraries are closed
On Ascension Day all library locations and learning centres are closed. Aleksandria can be accessed with the magnetic key.
On Wednesday May 24th Helsinki University Library is open as follows:
- Main Library 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., customer service 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Kumpula and Viikki 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Learning Centre Aleksandria 8 a.m. – 5.45 p.m.
- Learning Centre Minerva 8 a.m. – 3.45 p.m.