It is important that ExpREES programme is visible at all its member universities. For this reason from 2007 students are included into marketing and developing of the ExpREES. Student contact personnel is an important part of ExpREES activities and their duties are for example:
- to act as a contact person to ExpREES students at home university.
- to help with marketing of ExpREES programme especially in the spring semester when applications for new students are in progress (February and March) and with gathering of courses from home universities for study guide (April).
- participate in developing of ExpREES by giving feedback from student’s point of view. Development meetings with ExpREES staff are organized once or twice a year.
Student Contact Personnel 2017-2018:
- Atte Laine / Aalto-university
- Simon Vänttinen / Hanken
- Pekka Itälä, Aino Lipsanen and Terhi Raikas / University of Helsinki
- Jaana Vilkman / University of Eastern Finland
- Antti Okko / University of Jyväskylä
- Siiri Oinas-Panuma / University of Lapland
- Petra Raussi / Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Mirko Honkavaara / University of Oulu
- Johanna Kiviranta / University of Tampere
- Anne Härkälä, Kirsi Kemppi and Laura Leinonen / University of Turku
- Jonas Danker / Åbo Akademi
Student contact person is a position of trust. Assignment offers a lot of benefits and also some fun. The student contact person can have a glance into the administrative side of ExpREES and gets experience on network cooperation work. Assignment offers also a reference.
In the end of the spring semester many of the student contact persons graduate, which means that the above list isn’t necessarily up-to-date. New student contact persons will be mainly recruited in the Orilampi summer school, but you can also contact our coordinator directly, if you are interested in working as a student contact person.