I am a post-doctoral researcher in Language Technology at the University of Helsinki since March 2017.
Prior to that, I spent several years at the University of Geneva.
- Annotation and annotation transfer for closely related languages and dialects
- Machine translation and various types of text normalization
Data collection and visualization sites I have been involved in:
Corpus collection and annotation projects I have been involved in:
- Postal address: Department of Modern Languages, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 24, FI-00014 Helsingin Yliopisto, Finland
- Visiting address: Metsätalo Room A316, Unioninkatu 40, Helsinki
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org