When: 7.4.2016, 16:00–19:00
Where: NewCo Helsinki, Ensi linja 1, Helsinki
Registration: Registration form
- Do you want to know what companies are thinking about your research idea/research results?
- Are you planning to apply funds from the key project funding (kärkihanke) from Academy of Finland and you need end user views?
- Are you looking for new networks and do you want to meet possible company partners?
Impact Accelerator Program of the University of Helsinki together with its collaborators are organizing a Matchmaking Event at 7.4.2016. The goal of the event is to present early stage university research ideas/results to the companies and get feedback from business representatives.
Benefits for researchers, join the event:
Come and join the event! We are looking for cases that are in early stage. The minimum is that you have a research idea/or some research results and you are willing to get support. The benefits of the event:
- You’ll have a change to make a 3 min. pitch and get your idea known.
- Experts representing different organizations give feedback and tell if your idea has potential to develop into a business/or benefit the society.
- You will be able to test your idea with stakeholders and end users.
- You’ll network with new people and companies.
16:00–16:15 Coffee and welcome
17:30–19:00 Feedback / Networking
Please register to the event with your research idea. Deadline for registration is 23.3.2016: https://www.lyyti.in/matchmaking-1
Joel Takala, joel.takala (at) helsinki.fi, +358 50 448 8985
Research Services, University of Helsinki
The event is organized by:
University of Helsinki, Helsinki Innovation Services HIS, NewCo Helsinki, Helsinki Think Company