The Polish Research Centre for Law and Economy of China initiates a new project, the e-Journal of Law and Economy of China, which aims to create a platform for discussing and sharing ideas on China’s emerging role as a developmental finance provider and a major infrastructure construction contractor in Europe and Asia from the law, economic and public policy perspectives.
Researchers from the fields of economics, finance, political economy, public policy, and international relations are invited to submit papers that engage with various aspects of the existing China-Europe cooperation in infrastructure development. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- The economic aspects of China’s infrastructure financing utilization in Europe, including the macroeconomic impact and sustainability
- The structure and terms of cooperation of the infrastructure-oriented financial instruments provided by China
- China’s participation in public procurement within the EU and non-EU legal frameworks
- The impact of Chinese projects on local practices, rules, conventions, and technical standards
- The political and public policy aspects of China’s involvement in infrastructural projects on the local, national and EU levels
Abstracts and short bios should be sent via email to Jakub Jakóbowski at Jakub.firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 October 2019.
For more information, please see the submission information and guidelines.