In addition to the assignments for the first assessment:
- Complete the album, portfolio or showcase that you have begun.
- Do at least one more design/sketch that could be produced with this technique or continue with the one that you started before.
3. Experiment in fabric collage
- Do other practice work with fabric collage with a minimum size of 10 x 10 cm. It may be produced using any of the “approaches A, B and C” explained in the actual online study material, but use different material than for the first assessment. Start working from your own sketch when doing at least one of your experiments. Remember to read the finishing instructions.
- Include your experiment in fabric collage in your portfolio.
4. Write about your last experiment and how you went about it
Answer the following questions:
- What was the starting point? Picture, painting ….
- How did the production proceed?
- What did you find easy?
- What problems did you face?
- How did you solve them?
- What further information would have required?
- How well did the assignments succeed?
- What did you learn?
- Sketch a product in which fabric collage could be used. Explain your thought process in detail. Give reasons for your decisions.