She used to be a member of our group, but is nowadays working in Finnish Forest Research Institute (Metla). For contanct information and list of scientific publications see Anu Kantola’s Metla homepage.
List of papers Anu published when working at the university:
- Kantola, A. Song, T. Usenius, A. & Heikkilä, A. 2009. Simulated yield and quality distribution of sawn timber from final felling in a Norway spruce [Picea abies (L.) Karst.] stand with varying thinning regimes: A case study. Wood Material Science and Engineering 4(3 & 4): 87-97.
- Kantola, A. 2008. Kuusen runkorakenteen yhteys sahapuun laatuun. Metsätieteen aikakauskirja 3/2008: 248-249.
- Kantola A. 2008. The structure of Norway spruce (Picea abies [L.] Karst.) stems in relation to wood properties of sawn timber. Dissertationes Forestales 70.
- Kantola A. Härkönen S. Mäkinen H. Mäkelä A. 2008. Application of RetroSTEM to predict timber properties of Norway spruce from measurements at felling. (For. Ecol. Manage. 255: 3524-3533)
- Kantola A. Mäkinen H. Mäkelä A. 2007. Stem form and branchiness of Norway spruce as a sawn timber – Predicted by a process based model. For. Ecol. Manage. 241: 209-222.
- Kantola A. Mäkelä A. 2006. Development of biomass proportions in Norway spruce (Picea abies [L.] Karst.). Trees 20(1): 111-121.
- Kantola A. Mäkelä A. 2004. Crown development in Norway spruce (Picea abies [L.] Karst.). Trees 18(4): 408-421.