The vision of the Health Professions Education Research Group is to become the primary Finnish research group that advances health professions education and practice, and enhance collaboration with international HPE research units.
The HPEd Research Group will:
- Contribute to the growing field of research knowledge on Health Professions Education research.
- Foster the discovery and implementation of technology enhanced-learning and digital solutions both on campus and in the clinical workplace.
- Provide new insights into how healthcare professionals learn communication and clinical skills in simulations and clinical contexts.
- Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) by investigating teaching and student learning and communicating our work in peer-reviewed formats.
- Create an inspiring research community for future healthcare professionals and leaders.