The project will enable the development of new researcher- and curiosity-driven action research areas and establish a Nordic research network.
This will in turn lead to concrete new collaborative benefits in terms of:
- increase Nordic and overall added value
- ambitious research proposals that take stock of the results gained by the workshops.
The secondary objectives thus include:
- The establishment of Nordic network that promote capacities for innovation and change
- Publications directed towards academics, practitioners and the wider society
- New research applications
All workshops will include visits to public bodies that focus on the same types of themes, thus complementing the theoretical dimension with practical public policy initiatives in different Nordic countries.