A warm welcome to the Social Psychology Days conference!
The scientific program will run from 9.00 until 16.10 (EEST, UTC +3) on Thursday and Friday. The program consists of four keynote speeches and four working group slots with parallel sessions. There will be some entertainment during the day and after the program on Thursday. Please see all details in the main conference schedule.
The links to the working groups, and to the after-work program have been sent to all registered participants via e-mail. Please contact the organizers if you haven’t received an e-mail with the zoom links (email@example.com).
- On the day of your presentation, please join your working group at least five minutes before it starts to make sure you get in without any problems.
- Check your own working group “room” on the program and in the abstract booklet and choose the corresponding link on the list in the second attachment. (The same link works during the practice session and the conference).
- Each presenter has 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions. There might also be extra time for discussion at the end of the session.
- Each working group has a chair and a technical assistant.
- Sharing your presentations on Zoom: You can use Zoom on your web browser (Google Chrome preferably) or on the Zoom application. You can download the app at https://zoom.us/download, where you can also test the platform. Turn on your camera and microphone during your own presentation and when you ask questions. You can share your presentation using the Share screen function on Zoom, you will find this on the control panel at the bottom of yourscreen. Make sure you have the presentation open on your computer, then click on “share screen” and choose the correct window. Remember to turn on the slide show on powerpoint by pressing F5 or “start slide show”.
All registered attendants giving a presentation during the conference will receive an e-mail with an invitation to attend a practice session on Zoom. You will be able to see the zoom link, how to share your screen and your slides, test your mic, etc.
You will be able to choose between two practice sessions:
Practice session 1: Tuesday 13.4 9.00AM-9.30AM*
Practice session 2: Tuesday 13.4 5.00PM-5.30PM*
*Times are in EEST (UTC +3).