Exercise 1 – Modifying images
|In this exercise, we will crop a certain area of an image and save the new image as a JPG file.|
- Save the file behind the link in your exercise folder.
- The file is compressed, so unzip it.
- Open the image file in the package with the image-processing program of your choice.
- Crop the image so that it only shows a cat.
- Rotate the image around its vertical axle (left and right change places).
- Save the image as a JPG file in your exercise folder, under the name Image 2.