University students and personnel can remotely access online materials acquired by Helsinki University Library. A valid user account for a University computer system permits online access to the electronic resources licensed by the Library from any on- or off-campus computer.
The links of eResources that are found by using Helka database or the Search functionality on Library website are supporting remote access. By following these links you can access eResources of your choice via the logging in form. You need to log in (e.g. in Helka) only once per session.
- browse and search the material
- copy, print or save search results and individual articles in reasonable amounts for your personal use in study, teaching or research
- share individual articles with a third party for purposes of scientific research and communication
- incorporate links to e-resources in electronic course materials used in teaching at the University of Helsinki
You may not
- use the material or parts thereof for commercial purposes
- distribute, sell or modify the material or make derivative works of it
- systematically download material by robots or other automatic processes
Log out of the eResource if you don’t need it anymore. Many eResources have licenses that allow only a limited number of users at a time.