It is my great pleasure to announce that my ERC project got accepted! The project is called “Found in Translation – Natural language understanding with cross-lingual grounding” and will focus on representation learning from multilingual data. More information will come soon! Here is a little teaser about the idea behind the project:
We organise a shared task on cross-lingual pronoun prediction at the first conference on machine translation (WMT2016) in connection with ACL 2016 in Berlin. All information can be found at the following website. Make sure that you don’t miss the deadlines in case you’d like to participate! The training data is out already.
Important dates are:
- Release of training data: 2nd February 2016
- Test data released: 4th April 2016
- System submission deadline: 11th April 2016
- Paper submission deadline: 8th May 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 5th June 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: 22nd June 2016
Everyone can participate! You only need to build a classifier for the given tasks!