Yearly ExpREES programme organises one or two excursions to different parts of the world. Students are always welcome to suggest destinations for next excursion. ExpREES will inform students on up-coming excursions through ai-verkko mailing list. Priority is given to those students who did not attend an excursion during previous year. Students can always attend excursions at their own expense.
Students make a presentation or write a report after excursion what provides them with 2-5 ECTS. Presentations prepared in advance are held also during excursion. Detailed instructions for presentations making or report writing is announced approximately a month before the excursion on webpages of ExpREES. Deductible expenses of the excursion depend on the destination. Students are expected to cover expenses of visa if such is needed.
- In spring 2017 the excursion took place yet again in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Read more in the Sasha’s blog (in Finnish).
- Destinations of the excursion in spring 2016 were Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Read more in the Sasha’s blog (in Finnish).
- Excurstion to Armenia and Georgia was made in spring 2015. Read more from the blog (in Finnish).
- In spring 2013 an excursion to Baku in was made. Excursion was planned and organized by students. Check out our blog about the project.
- Next in line as an excursion was Tbilisi in spring 2012. Please read the trip report from Georgia.
- ExpREES went for an excursion to the Republic of Mari through Moscow in spring 2011. Read our trip report.
- ExpREES went to Kiev in spring 2010. Remember to read the trip report.
- Excursion of Border was made in autumn 2009. As a proof of the trip here is trip report.
- Excursion to Murmansk was made in spring 2009. Check the trip report.
- ExpREES went to Moscow again in autumn 2008. You can read Lauri Lakiasuo’s trip report here.
- We made our very first trip to Belarus in autumn 2007. Read our trip report.
- ExpREES participated in Tempus seminar in Arkhangelsk in spring 2007. Read more from detailed report.
- In autumn 2006 the excursion headed to Russia where we visited in Moscow, Kazan and Yekaterinburg. Read more from detailed report.
- ExpREES made an one week trip via-Baltic in autumn 2005.