- ExpREES programme is part of student’s Master studies.
- Student continues his/her studies at home faculty and graduates from the university to which he/she was admitted to.
- ExpREES is not a Master’s programme. Only students of the member universities may apply to ExpREES.
- ExpREES students may attend all courses offered by ExpREES network. Most of courses require pre-registration.
- Also students which are not ExpREES students may attend courses offered by their home university. Courses offered by other universities in Finland may be attended if student has Flexible Study Rights Agreement (JOO-agreement).
- Foreign student have the possibility of attend some of the ExpREES courses as part of the exchange studies.
ExpREES studies consist of lecture and online courses, summer schools and seminars. The average time of studies at the ExpREES is 2 to 3 years.