Student ambassadors are student volunteers who love to share their experiences and introduce new students to the community. The ambassadors work in co-operation with the Admissions Services to help convince prospective students why the University of Helsinki is the perfect match for them.
- Write blog posts
- Answer questions from potential new students (mainly Facebook and e-mail)
- Post on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
- Represent UH at student fairs and other events (Welcome Fair, Coffee with the ambassadors, Q&A etc.)
- Make videos about student life
- Take part in student recruitment photo shoots and interviews when needed
- Give feedback on marketing material (brochures etc.) when needed
- Generate new ideas for peer-to-peer marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to be an active participant of the university world and a great way to enhance your university experience! You will also get a diploma for being an ambassador.
We kindly ask you to send your free-form application with
– a short info on who you are and what experience you have especially operating in social media
– what you are studying
– why you want to become a student ambassador
to email@example.com by November 30, 2016. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.