We gather every week, unless otherwise specified.
No meeting 28.2.2019 due to overlap with Professor Kari Enqvist’s retirement lecture.
Schedule for student presentations in 2019:
- 21.2.2019 Eemeli Tomberg: Preheating in Palatini formulation of Higgs inflation.
- 7.3.2019 Jong-Hyun Yoon
- 21.3.2019 Sami Raatikainen
- 11.4.2019 Valtteri Lindholm
- 25.4.2019 Vera-Maria Enckell
To reserve a time slot for your own presentation, please answer the doodle poll (one talk per week is preferred). Please also send us an email with the title of your talk a week before your presentation (contact information below).
- 15.2.2018 Eemeli Tomberg: Higgs inflation at the hilltop.
- 15.3.2018 Pyry Wahlman: Are Palatini formalism and metric formalism equivalent in Lovelock gravity?
- 26.4.2018 Valtteri Lindholm: Tweaks to galaxy 2-point correlation function estimators.
- 3.5.2018 Vera-Maria Enckell: Higgs-R^2 inflation.
- 17.5.2018 J-M Ojanperä: Ashtekar formalism and non-minimal coupling to a scalar field (eventually Higgs).