Suggest ideas for development of teaching and learning on the Viikki Campus!
The members of the Teachers’ Academy working at the Viikki Campus are announcing a competition to find the best initiatives, open to both students and staff.
- Proposals can be submitted by all members of the Viikki Campus community. A participant may be an individual person or a group, eg. a student organization, a joint working group of students and teachers or any other party.
- The proposals shall aim at the development of teaching and/or learning in the Viikki Campus. The proposals can concentrate on anything that is considered relevant: the contents of teaching and learning, structures, materials, supporting services, etc. Priority is given to proposals that transcend the faculty boundaries and unite the campus and that benefit as many people as possible, now and in the future. This, however, does not exclude the more limited proposals.
- The best proposal(s) will be implemented during the year 2014 (with a maximum budget of 8 000 euros).
- The proposals can be submitted by the 1st of December, 23:59 via e-form and should contain the following information:
- The name(s) of the participant(s)
- E-mail and phone number of a contact person
- Description of the proposal and why it should be selected (bearing in mind the criteria above)
- A preliminary budget (with a cap of 8 000 euros)
- A proposition for the timetable
- The winner(s) will be selected in cooperation with the students’ organizations, the Viikki Teachers’ Academy members and the pedagogic teachers in Viikki.The winner(s) will be announced in January, 2014, at the latest.
Unleash your inner education developer!
The Viikki members of the Teachers’ Academy
Hanna-Riitta Kymäläinen, MMTDK
Juha Laakkonen, ELTDK
Pauliina Lankinen, MMTDK
Marja Raekallio, ELTDK
Jouko Rikkinen, BYTDK
Sari Timonen, MMTDK
Risto Willamo, BYTDK
Katariina Vuorensola, FTDK
PS. Teachers’ Academy is a network of teachers particularly interested in the development of teaching, teaching skills and students’ learning processes that was launched in early 2013. For more information, see http://www.helsinki.fi/opettajienakatemia/eng/index.html