ThinkMath materials are research-based supplementary intervention materials for those 5-8-year-old children who have weaknesses in their basic mathematical skills and need extra support in their learning of mathematical skills. All materials are provided free for educators and can be downloaded as pdf-files.
You can familiarize yourself with ThinkMath materials through Lesson examples.
There are five intervention packages available that focus on:
- Mathematical relational skills and counting 0-10 now available
- Mathematical relational skills and counting 0-20 now available
- Mathematical relational skills and counting 0-1000
- Addition and subtraction skills 1-5
- Addition and subtraction skills 1-10