Diversity in Physics, Finland (FinDiP) is a working group of the Finnish Physical Society (FPS). Our previous name was Finnish Women in Physics (FinWiP). We are run by a national, cross-sectional board:
- chairperson: Prof. David Weir (University of Helsinki)
- vice-chairperson: Dr. Milica Todorovic (Aalto University)
- board: Dr. Indrani Bhattacharya (University of Eastern Finland), Ms. Miia Hurskainen (University of Eastern Finland), Ms Tuuli Miinalainen (University of Eastern Finland)
- advisory board: Doc. Eija Tuominen (Helsinki Institute of Physics, HIP), Prof. Hanna Vehkamäki and Dr. Katja Lauri (University of Helsinki and Institute of Atmospheric and Earth System Research INAR)
Interested parties and members can reach us through the:
- mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org (formerly: email@example.com). To join, please email a board member.
- FinDiP Facebook page.