Project Principal Investigators
- Indrė Žliobaitė [HAT project leader]
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki.
Fields: data science, macroevolution, palaeobiology.
- Leo Lahti [HAT PI in microbial ecology and data science]
Professor. Department of Computing, University of Turku.
Fields: data science, statistical ecology, computational humanities
- Aura Raulo, [HAT postdoc, HAT PI in Art-Science collaboration]
Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Computing , University of Turku and Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, UK.
Fields: ecology and evolutionary biology. Art-science collaboration.
- Alexis Rojas [HAT postdoc]
Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki. Fields: geology, paleobiology, and network science.
- Björn Kröger [HAT PI in palaeontology]
Curator of Palaeontology, Finnish Museum of Natural History
- Antti Laaksonen, [HAT PI in musicology]
University Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki.
Fields: computer science ans musicology.
Carlos Lamuela Orta [HAT PI in urban science]
Doctoral Researcher in Interdisciplinary Urban Design. Environmental Policy Research Group, University of Helsinki and Senior scientist at VTT Technical Research Centre. Fields: urban studies, mobility.
- Silva Nurmio [HAT PI in linguistics]
Academy Research Fellow in linguistics. Department of Languages, University of Helsinki. Fields: historical linguistics, linguistic typology.
- Mirva Peltoniemi, [HAT PI in economics]
Associate professor in Technology and Innovation Management, Tampere University. Fields: Technological change, industry evolution.
- Vasilis Dakos, Researcher in Complex systems, Montpellier, France
- Mikael Fortelius, Professor Emeritus, Finnish Museum of Natural History
- Riho Grünthal, Professor of Fino-Ugric Languages, University of Helsinki
- Teppo Hiltunen, Associate Professor in Microbiology, University of Turku
- Jukka Jernvall, Academy Professor, Evolutionary Biology, University of Helsinki
- Päivi Onkamo, Professor of Physiology and Genetics, University of Turku
- Mikko Tolonen, Associate Professor in Digital Humanities, University of Helsinki
- Esko Ukkonen, Emeritus Professor of Computer Science, University of Helsinki