Publications by Anna Parpala and others in the HowULearn project:
Other relevant references:
- Entwistle, N., McCune, V. & Hounsell, J. (2003). Investigating Ways of Enhancing University Teaching-Learning Environments: Measuring Students’ Approaches to Studying and Perceptions of Teaching. Teoksessa De Corte, E., Verschaffel, L., Entwistle, N. & van Merrienboer, J. (toim.).Powerful Learning Environments. Unravelling Basic Components and Dimensions. Elsevier Science Ltd., UK
- Entwistle, N & Peterson, E. (2005). Conceptions of learning and knowledge in higher education: Relationships with study behaviour and influences of learning environments.International Journal of Educational Research, vol 41, 6.
- Entwistle, N & Ramsden, P. (1983). Understanding Student Learning. Lontoo: Croom Helm.
- Karagiannopoulou, E.& Milienos, F. S. (2014). Testing two path models to explore relationships between students’ experiences of the teaching-learning environment, approaches to learning and academic achievement, Educational Psychology, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01443410.2014.895800
- Karagiannopoulou, E. ,Naka, K., Kamtsios, S., Savvidou, E., Michalis, L. (in press) Medical students’ approaches to learning before and after the cardiology problem-based learning practice. Journal of Contemporary Medical Education.