Conference registration is now open! Welcome!
From June 1st late registration fees apply: 230 € (regular) and 160 € (student fee). Accompanying persons, participating to the lunch cruise and conference dinner only, are warmly welcome. Their registration fee is 90 €.
Registration is open until August 5th.
Please note that all paper presenters must register and pay their fee by June 30th, otherwise their right to present their paper is withdrawn.
For the conference fee, you will receive:
- Free access to all scientific events at the conference
- Free lunch cruise on Thursday (fully booked, new registrations after July 14 do not include the lunch cruise)
- Free conference dinner on Thursday evening
- Three lunches, coffee/tea and fruit during some breaks
- A two-year subscription of the paper version of Nordic Journal of Religion and Society. This journal traditionally publishes the plenary lectures of the conference and some selected submitted papers as well. The subscription of the journal is included in the conference fee for new subscribers as well as for present subscribers.
You have two options to register and pay your conference fee:
Option 1: Registration with a bank transfer (no additional payment fee)
Register using an online form and after registration download the invoice. The payment is due in 7 days after registering. Please proceed to this option by clicking this link:
https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/71246/lomake.html and after filling the form, please download the invoice here: for regular participants and for students. You can use this invoice also if your university or other institution is paying your fee.
Option 2: Registration with credit card or online payment (payment fee 2,5-5€)
Register and pay in the online service. When registering, you can pay directly from a bank account (additional payment fee 2,5 euros) or by credit card (additional payment fee 5 e). These fees are automatically added to the current conference prices. Please proceed to this option by clicking this link:
Please choose one of the two registration options!
We look forward to seeing you in Helsinki!