Contributions are invited on the following topics:
- Publishing patterns in SSH
- Internationalization and national publishing in the SSH
- Measuring the societal impact of SSH
- Usability of different databases in bibliometrics in SSH
- Bibliometric indicators in SSH
- SSH and performance-based funding
The submitted abstracts (300-400 words) will be evaluated in terms of their relevance and quality. For example, purely local studies may not be accepted, but contributions based on local data are interesting as far as they can be generalized. The journal Scientometrics has shown interest to consider good quality contributions for publication.
NordForsk sponsors travels and accommodation for the authors of selected papers.
Abstracts are asked to be submitted to Hanna-Mari Puuska firstname.lastname@example.org or Gunnar Sivertsen email@example.com. Deadline for submission of abstracts is on 21st May 2012. The authors will be notified of acceptance by the end of June 2012.