game icon, Durga Puja Beyond Borders
The game is playable on Android phones and tablets and takes about 60-90 min to play. It is possible to take screenshots during the game (https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl=en). Upon successful completion of all events during the three celebration days, the player receives a score based on their answers to the quiz questions throughout the game.
– Join a Durga Puja event from the planning stage to the actual celebrations.
– Converse with the planning committee in video team meetings.
– Take support from your mentor.
– Schedule the event plan for the celebrations and assign responsibilities.
– Use video calls to talk with the committee members.
– Micro-manage goof ups during the event days in real-time.
– Have conversations with members of the community about Durga Puja, in India and beyond.
– Use the library to get suggestions for further readings.
Target Platforms + Requirements
Android phones and tablets
Requires – Android Version 4.4 and Up
App size – 59M
To play Durga Puja Beyond Borders, please download the game, free of cost, on google play.
We appreciate feedback. For tech questions (playing the game) contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for general feedback email@example.com.