game icon, The Durga Puja Mystery
The game is playable on Windows PC and takes about 60-90 min to play, depending on the options you choose. While playing, you have constant access to your book inventory, image gallery and game inventory – except when engaged in dialogues. In this way, you can revisit your source material at any given time during (and after, as we hope) gameplay.
MINIMUM OS: Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 600 or AMD Radeon™ equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
To play The Durga Puja Mystery, please follow these instructions:
1. To install the game, visit this link.
2. The installation file will be saved to your computer as Setup.exe, the standard extension for installation files on Windows computers. (Depending on your PC’s security settings you may get security warnings when trying to install. Please ignore these, we ensure that the file is virus-free.)
3. Locate and double-click the .exe file (it will usually be in your Downloads folder).
4. A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
5. You can opt for creating a shortcut of the game on your desktop while installing.
6. The game will be installed. You can now open the game from the Start Screen (Windows 8/10). Or, if you have opted for creating a desktop shortcut while installing, you can open the game by double-clicking on the shortcut icon.
We appreciate your feedback. For tech questions (installing or playing the game) contact email@example.com, for general feedback firstname.lastname@example.org.