Finnish reports in the series Ius Comparatum – Global Studies in Comparative Law:
- Erkki J. Hollo, Genetic Technology and Food Safety: Country Report – Finland, Volume 14 (Genetic Technology and Food Safety, Roland Norer (ed)), pp. 153–169.
- Erkki J. Hollo, Climate Change and the Individual in the Finnish Legal System (Comparative Climate Change Litigation: Beyond the Usual Suspects,
- Anniina Huttunen, Henri Tanskanen and Martin von Willebrand, Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Licenses and Other Alterative Licenses Under Finnish Law – Hybrid Contracts Including Both Copyright and Contract-Related Elements, Volume 12 (Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and other Alternative License Models: A Comparative Analysis, Axel Metzger (ed)), pp. 171–183.
- Salla Hyvönen, Information Obligations and Disinformation of Consumers: Finnish law report (Information Obligations and Disinformation of Consumers, Gert Straetmans (ed)), pp. 407-428.
- Teemu Juutilainen, Finnish Mortgage System for Means of Transport: Outdated and Overly Complex?, Volume 22 (Implementing the Cape Town Convention and the Domestic Laws on Secured Transactions, Souichirou Kozuka (ed)), pp. 207–226.
- Teemu Juutilainen, Security Rights in Intellectual Property in Finland (Security Rights in Intellectual Property, Eva-Maria Kieninger (ed)), pp. 353–372.
- Katja Karjalainen & Anna Mäki-Petäjä-Leinonen, Long-Term Elderly Care, Family and Money in Ageing Finland (Solidarity Across Generations, Eri Kasagi (ed)), pp. 181–199.
- Pia Letto-Vanamo, Finnish Judges Between Tradition and Dynamism, Volume 7 (Fair Reflection of Society in Judicial Systems – A Comparative Study, Sophie Turenne (ed)), pp. 157–167.
- Eira Kuisma, Company Succession in Scandinavia Using the Example of the Finnish Legal System, Volume 5 (Company Law and the Law of Succession, Susanne Kalss (ed)), pp. 197–212.
- Sanna Koulu, Towards a Negotiatory Ideal? Contractualization of Family Law in Finland, Volume 4 (Contractualisation of Family Law – Global Perspectives, Frederik Swennen (ed)), pp. 193–215.
- Hannu Kiuru, International Academy of Comparative Law (IACL), Intermediate Congress at Taiwan from 24 to 26 May 2012, Finnish Report: Human Rights in Finland, Volume 1 (Codification in International Perspective, Wen-Yeu Wang (ed)), pp. 239–247.
- Katja Lindroos, Intermediary Liability for IP Infringement in Finland: CopyRight vs. CopyLeft—A Series of Legislative Proposals and Decade of Debates, Volume 25 (Secondary Liability of Internet Service Providers¸ Graeme B. Dinwoodie (ed)), pp. 185–211.
- Petri Taivalkoski and Annika Pynnä, The Courts and Bar Association as Drivers for Mediation in Finland, Volume 6 (New Developments in Civil and Commercial Mediation: Global Comparative Perspectives, Carlos Esplugues Mota and Louis Marquis (eds)), pp. 275–289.
- Tuomas Tiittala, Keeping Up with the Changing Legal Environment: A Report on the Internationalisation of Legal Education in Finland, Volume 19 (The Internationalisation of Legal Education, Christophe Jamin and William van Caenegem (eds)), pp. 95–114.
Finnish editors and general reports in the series Ius Comparatum – Global Studies in Comparative Law
- Ulla Liukkunen,The Role of Collective Bargaining in Labour Law Regimes: A Global Approach (Collective Bargaining in Labour Law Regimes, Ulla Liukkunen (ed)), pp. 1–64.