Publisher try to restore the system as soon as possible.
Kaisa House, Guidance Corner
Fabianinkatu 30, lobby area
Monday, May 6 at 12-14
Are you wondering about submitting your thesis? About when you will be getting a proposal for the thesis grade? About how to publish your thesis in University’s publication repository? About where Master’s theses are archived?
Come over to Guidance Corner to ask questions and discuss on Monday, May 6 at 12-14!
Experts from the Student Services and the Library will guide you through submitting your digital Master’s thesis and give advice concerning thesis assessment, approval, publishing and archiving. If your thesis has already been approved, you can also permit its publication in the open publication repository.
– Main Library, Kaisa House 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (customer service 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
– Kumpula, Meilahti and Viikki Campus Libraries 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (customer service 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
On Wednesday, May 1st, all library facilities and learning centres are closed.
There is no night use in the Learning Centre Aleksandria between 5:45 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30th and 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1st.
The Making of Modern Law is available in the University of Helsinki until 16.5.
We have access to the following modules:
– Part I and II are digital collections of historical legal codes and similar statutory materials, as well as commentaries on codes from around the world.
– complements the award-winning The Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises, 1800-1926. Coverage is primarily from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, but there are also several hundred classics in European international law since the seventeenth century.
Also available in Helka database.
Feedback you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading area on the 3rd floor of the Kaisa House is out of use on Thursday April 11th at around 10-11 am due to the cleaning of the window planes.
On Maundy Thursday (April 18th), the libraries are open as follows:
– Kaisa House 8 a.m. – 6 p.m (customer service 10 a.m. – 6 p.m).
– Kumpula, Terkko and Viikki 8 a.m. – 4 p.m (customer service 10 a.m. – 4 p.m).
Welcome to the opening of Guidance Corner, University students and staff!
During the opening week you can experience and get to know activities organized at Guidance Corner throughout the year. You can update your CV and job application, join an exercise session, try on a virtual reality headset, check how much you know about our University or Moodle, discuss open science, take a selfie or write your greetings to the parliamentary elections on the Student Union’s photo wall.
There’s also a chance to express your thoughts and opinions on what your dream Guidance Corner would look like in the future!
Check the Opening week’s programme: https://guide.student.helsinki.fi/en/news/opening-guidance-corner-9-12-april
Practical Research and Academic Skills Videos available until 12.4 in the University of Helsinki.
This collection of streaming video on the SAGE Research Methods platform offers support on the practical skills that you need to successfully complete your research. Key areas such as writing a research proposal, planning and designing a research project, and securing ethical approval are explicitly covered. Practical skills such as project management, writing for publication, presenting work, and building networks are also presented through helpful explanatory videos.
Feedback you can send to email@example.com
- The service break begins on Monday February 18th, at 6 pm. Multifunction printers will be back in use on Wednesday February 20th.
- During the service break you can use Print in City Service-printers located in the Helsinki University Library. Please note that purchases made due to the break will not be reimbursed.
More information about the break: helsinki.fi/helpdesk
More information about copying, scanning and printing in the Helsinki University Library from the website.