Abstract from the consensus meeting (Berlin 2016) will be published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine at the time of the Consensus Statement publication in 2017.
All abstracts will be peer reviewed. The organizers reserve the right to accept or reject an abstract. Notice of acceptance will be emailed to you by October 21th 2016.
How to submit an abstract
- Deadline for abstracts: October 12th 2016
- Submission via the online abstract submission form
- Fill in the required fields
- Make sure that the email address entered on the form is correct, as all correspondence regarding the abstract will be sent to this email address
- Abstracts may be submitted for Poster presentation only
- Paste your abstract text directly onto the form field. Attachment option is not available
- Maximum length of an abstract body text is 250 words. If possible, the abstract body should consist of four sections: 1. Objective, 2. Participants and Methods, 3. Results, and, 4. Conclusions.
- Abstract can be written in English or in Finnish.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation of a successful submission.
- After the closure of the Call, your abstract will be forwarded to reviewers.
There is no limitation on the number of submissions.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Publication of Abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be published online, in electronic format. No editorial changes will be made, so proofread carefully when submitting.
Each poster presenter will be provided with a panel onto which the poster can be mounted at the beginning of the symposium (by 10am). The panel size will be provided later. All the materials needed for the mounting will be provided. The posters should have a title, and should state the authors and their affiliations. The authors are requested to stay with their posters during the coffee break. Please be prepared to distribute handouts of your poster. The posters should be taken down at the end of the symposium, at 5pm.
Posters can be written in English or in Finnish.