A total of six workshops will be organized at BANTU6, in two sessions. Workshop abstracts can be found on our program page.
The first three take place on the afternoon of Wednesday 22 June:
- Workshop 1: Approaches to morphosyntactic micro-variation in Bantu
- Workshop 2: The expression of Mood and Modality in Bantu languages (MoMod)
- Workshop 3: Bantu historical linguistics and multi/interdisciplinary approaches to the African past
The remaining three take place on the morning of Thursday 23 June
- Workshop 4: Bantu objects and object marking (BOOM!)
- Workshop 5: Verbal derivation and verb extensions in Bantu
- Workshop 6: Melodic tones in Bantu languages
The planned workshop Developing an online ontology of standardized Bantu morphemic categories unfortunately had to be cancelled.