What an awesome week it was in Stockholm. Where to even begin with?
Academic Action Bootcamp gave our team, BëëB (Beer Experiences & Education on Brewing), a bunch of new experiences, friends and, most importantly, a lot of inspiration to go out there and finally change the world of beer culture. Even though we still don’t have a completely clear vision of what it is that we are doing, we however now know where to start chasing the dream. Besides we even got some pre-pre order deals made. Whoohoo!
This is basically a list of things that we’ve been passing around and learned during last week. So here we go!
- We learned that inner branding means that you need to brand yourself and your business from within, not from outside. The concept of lying can help out sometimes – fake it till you make it.
- We gained a lot of experience and confidence on public speaking.
- We received a lot of important feedback on our demo (see the picture), which is great. We might even use some in our marketing.
- We got some huge ideas how to make tasting experiences more fun and interesting to people who do not love beer (yet).
- We set a new target for our business.
- We defined our problem and minimum viable product.
- And finally our business has now a clear path of developing stages planned.
We are walking the path step by step towards complete Funship. That is where our customers will enjoy what we do as much as we do, and we will have total freedom to brew and serve the kind of beer we love.
Let’s go BëëB! Stay tuned.