Kumpula Campus Library is closed 29.5.–31.8.2014 for renovation. During the summer our services are as follows:
- Electronic materials available as before.
- Textbooks can be borrowed from the behavioral sciences’ library Minerva 19.5.–31.8.
- An order for materials in the local collections can be made to: kirjasto-kumpula [at] helsinki.fi; we’ll try to gain the materials, depending on the status of renovation.
- Subject librarians are available to help you (please remember the possibility of summer vacations).
- Interurban lending functions normally.
- Contact addresses 30.5.–31.8.: service phone 02491 50881, Mon.–Fri. 10 am.–2 pm.; service address: kirjasto-kumpula [at] helsinki.fi
A pop-up library at Physicum building’s foyer will be available 30.5.–31.8. Mon.–Fri 10 am.–2 pm. with information desk, and for updating of patron data in HELKA, fetching of reservations, returns of loans. A laptop and printer are also available for visitors.
Head of Services Mr. Antti Virrankoski, e-mail: antti.virrankoski [at] helsinki.fi,
tel. 02941 50118
Take a look at ”remonttiblogi”: https://blogs.helsinki.fi/hulib-kumpula