Helsinki University Library proudly hosts International Staff Exchange Week for library professionals again in June 2015. ISEW Library 2015, one the university’s four optional International Staff Exchange Weeks (ISEW) takes place 1-5 June 2015.
The week offers library professionals with varied backgrounds opportunities to update professional skills and revise routines through networking and benchmarking in Helsinki.
The themes covered during the ISEW Library 2015 will include (but may not be limited to):
• Changing Library Space and Service Design
• Licensing and Acquisition of Digital Content
• Library IT & Infrastructure
• Visibility: Scientific Communication and Marketing in Social Digital World
• Open Access and Digital Repository Services
• Information Literacy – What’s New?
Participation in the scheduled program is free of charge for all accepted participants. Other costs such as the accommodation and the travel to Helsinki are to be covered by the participants.
Application is now open until Friday the 13th of February, 2015. Please, learn more and apply through library web site.