The approaching turn of the year shortens the library opening hours, but extends the loan period of books. Due date will be no earlier than January 11th, 2017, when you borrow or renew your loans
- November 23rd onwards for books with a 28-day loan period
- December 7th onwards for books with a 14-day loan period
- December 19th onwards for books with a 2-day loan period.
There is no due dates between December 5th and 7th because of the Independence Day, so if you borrow a short loan on Thursday December 1st, you may hold it for a week.
Set your PIN code and renew your loans in new Helka-database
The new Helka will be released on November 30th, and you can already check it out at https://helka.finna.fi/
The default code 1234 for a Helka card will no longer work in the new Helka database. If you haven’t already set a PIN code, please do it now at https://helka.linneanet.fi/logon.htm
- Test new Helka: Print and electronic collections in same search
- Nelli portal deactivates at the end of 2016
Library opening hours at the turn of the year
Library locations have exceptional opening hours from Monday December 19th. We will return to the normal opening hours on Monday January 16th, 2017.
Check the opening hours on the library website.