This post is also available in: Finnish
The researchers at the University of Helsinki get a 87,5% discount from the APC payment when they publish their articles openly in SAGE journals (Sage Choice Titles) as a corresponding author. The normal APC payment would be 1600 GBP, but due to library’s Open Access-membership the author is left only with the APC-payment of 200 GBP.
Instructions for Open Access publishing in SAGE´s journals:
1. SAGE sends to a corresponding author the acceptance of the article and informs author about the possibility to publish the article Open Access.
2. The writer fills in the SAGE’s Open Access form and uses the Promo Code: “FinELib 2017“.
3. SAGE bills the 200 GBP APC payment from the corresponding writer.
When the article has been accepted the writers themselves have to add the information code: FinELib2017, which entitles to the discount. Researchers also have to make sure that the billing is performed correctly with the discounted APC payment.
- See the complete list of SAGE journals the discount applies
- SAGE Choice – FAQs
- Open Access -guide
- Questions? email@example.com