This post is also available in: Finnish
The trial of VitalSource Bridge offers 12 textbooks on various subjects until the end of the 4th teaching period.
The VitalSource Bridge platform contains the following titles published by Pearson:
- Biology: a Global Approach 11th ed. / Campbell, Neil A.; Reece, Jane B.
- Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach 7th ed. / Kurose, James F.; Ross, Keith W.
- Computer Organization and Architecture: Designing for Performance 10th ed. / Stallings, William; Jesshope, Chris; Zeno, Peter
- Concepts of Genetics 11th ed. / Klug, William S.; Cummings, Michael R.; Spencer, Charlotte; Palladino, Michael
- Digital Marketing 6th ed. / Chaffey, Dave; Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona
- Essential Organic Chemistry 3rd ed. / Bruice, Paula Yurkanis
- Fundamentals of Database Systems 7th ed. / Elmasri, Ramez; Navathe, Sham
- International Economics: Theory and Policy, Global Edition 11th ed. / Krugman, Paul R.
- Introduction to Econometrics 3rd ed. / Stock, James H.; Watson, Mark W.
- Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus 4th ed. / Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- Public Speaking: an Audience-centered Approach 10th ed. / Beebe, Steven A.
- Using Multivariate Statistics 6th ed. / Tabachnick, Barbara G. ; Fidell, Linda S.
You can read books without configuring a Bookshelf account, but your account enables creating and keeping notes and also downloading an application for offline access.
We would gladly hear about your experience. You can send feedback by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org