- Medieval Manuscripts and Old Books – guide collects together open digital Manuscripts and digital Old Books. The portal covers digital editions from the early Middle Ages until the beginning of the 20th century.
Bubbling under: DMMapp – Digitized medieval manuscripts app.
A handy service of the collections of Manuscripts worldwide. A map application also helps to find locations and owners of the Manuscripts.
- Digital Resources Guide presents licensed digital resources offered by the library. Among these are historical newspaper collections and archived materials. Most of the guide’s digital materials are available only in the network of the university. University researchers and students can access online through remote access with an off-campus computer.
Bubbling under: New York Times – archive covers years 1851-2013 (requires access to Helsinki University Network).
- All Helsinki University Library Guides
- Feedback and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picture 1: The Belles Heures of Jean de France, Duc de Berry
Illuminations by Herman, Paul, and Jean de Limbourg (1399–1416)
Picture 2: New York Times 1851; 1