TRANSFERRING TO SISU AND EXAMINARIUM
Examinarium both imports information from Oodi (course and registration information) and exports information to Oodi (“locked study attainments”). For this reason, the transfer from Oodi to Sisu from 17 to 31 May 2021 will also affect Examinarium examinations.
We will update this page as more detailed information becomes available on how the changeover will be implemented with regard to Examinarium.
FOR TEACHERS: EXAMINATION SETTINGS
- Examinarium will have a three-day service break between 25 and 27 May 2021.
- Maintenance will set the exam periods of the current exams to end before this break.
- From 28 May onwards, Oodi-coded exams will no longer be used and examiners will have to:
- a) Copy their exams
- b) Link them with the correct Sisu teaching
- c) Set the new examination period end date and publish the exam
- After this, students will be able to reserve exam times again.
- See the instructions for phases a-c
- The copying of exams prevents errors in examinations and registration. Since the exams are linked with Oodi at the level of courses and with Sisu at the level of teaching, automatic transferral is not possible.
- If the examination period does not continue directly after the break, the copying must be done, at the latest, when the exam is opened.
- The examination period will be set to end at the end of the term (or simultaneously with the teaching in Sisu) at the latest.
- For the next term, the exam is copied and pasted to the teaching for the term in question in Sisu.
FOR TEACHERS: ASSESSMENT AND REGISTRATION
- At the moment, assessments locked as “whole course grades” are automatically transferred to Oodi for registration. The last possible time to lock these exams is 12 May 2021 at 23.59.
- Oodi-coded assessments locked on or after 13 May:
- Must be registered in Sisu by the teachers after 31 May.
- Or submitted as a list for registration by email no later than 30 May.
- The automatic transfer of completed studies from Examinarium to Sisu will be possible on 31 May.
- Exams that have been linked with teaching in Sisu.
- Only exams locked as “whole course grades”.
FOR STUDENTS: REGISRATION FOR EXAMINATIONS AND RESERVING AN EXAM TIME
- If a student wants to take an exam before the Examinarium service break on 25 May, they have to register in Oodi no later than on 16 May.
- On 17 May there will be a service break in exam time reservation.
- Registration for studies will continue in Sisu on 31 May. Registrations done by students in Oodi by 16 May will be transferred to Sisu.
- From 28 May onwards, an Exams tab page in Examinarium display to students the examinations requiring registration for the corresponding teaching in Sisu and for which the examiners have opened an exam.
FOR STUDENTS: TAKING EXAMINATIONS
- Examinarium will have an exam break 25 to 30 May.
- Until that time it is possible to take exams linked with courses in Oodi.
- Starting from 31 May, it will be possible to take exams linked with teaching in Sisu as they are opened by examiners.
- Exam times from 31.5. forward will open 28.5.