An electronic exam room is a place where students can take exams written at a computer at times suitable for them. The process requires that the examiner has created the exam and questions in the electronic exam system. The exam situations are automatically recorded for exam supervision. The exam room adds to the flexibility of studies, when students are able to take the exams whenever suitable.
The University of Helsinki electronic exam rooms are located at:
- Centrum campus, Aleksandria 4th floor room 436 (16 computers) and basement room K133 (16 computers)
- Viikki Infocenter Korona room 415 (6 computers)
- Kumpula Chemicum room A122 (12 computers)
- Mikkeli University Consortium (1 computer)
- Lahti Niemi Campus (1 computer)
- The teacher creates the exam in the system with a question pool, defines the exam period and activates the exam.
- The student registers for the exam or course in Oodi and then makes the place reservation in the exam room system.
- The student receives an automatic confirmation email about the reservation .
- On chosen time, the student goes to the exam room and takes the exam.
- The teacher assesses the exam and writes feedback.
- The student receives an automatic email about the feedback and preliminary grade.