Examinarium and prevention of the spread of viruses!
Wearing a protective face mask is required on University premises, unless there are no other people present. This covers also EXAMINARIUM exams. You can use your own mask and, if necessary, you can pick up a disposable mask from the janitor.
Attend an exam only when you are healthy and free of symptoms.
Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available in the exam rooms in Helsinki. Wipe the keyboard and mouse before and after the exam. You can also use your own protection ware (face mask, gloves) during the exam. Remember to dispose the protection ware properly.
If you have any symptoms of an illness, reschedule or cancel your exam. If necessary, contact your examiner
An electronic exam room is a place where students can take exams written at a computer at times suitable for them. The process requires that the examiner has created the exam and questions in the electronic exam system. The exam situations are automatically recorded for exam supervision. The exam room adds to the flexibility of studies, when students are able to take the exams whenever suitable.
The University of Helsinki electronic exam rooms are located at:
- Centrum campus, Aleksandria 4th floor room 436 (16 computers) and basement room K133 (16 computers)
- Viikki Infocenter Korona room 415 (6 computers)
- Kumpula Chemicum room A122 (12 computers)
- Mikkeli University Consortium (1 computer)
- Lahti Niemi Campus (1 computer)
- The teacher creates the exam in the system with a question pool, defines the exam period and activates the exam.
- The student registers for the exam or course in Oodi and then makes the place reservation in the exam room system.
- The student receives an automatic confirmation email about the reservation .
- On chosen time, the student goes to the exam room and takes the exam.
- The teacher assesses the exam and writes feedback.
- The student receives an automatic email about the feedback and preliminary grade.