The name has changed but the aim of the program continues to be building professional networks between international students and companies as well as to give more field specific information about working life in Finland. You will have a special opportunity to get connected with professionals of your own field.
The program has been running since 2020 and is part of supporting international students work life skills and networks. But do not just take our word for it – read testimonials from students and organizations.
How does it work?
- Application period will be in the fall 23.10- 8.11.2023
- The program duration will be 3 months, from February to April 2024
- Each student / researcher will be a part of a group (min. 10) hosted by an organization / company
- Meetings might be online / onsite depending on the host, since the call is for organizations all over Finland
- University of Helsinki Career Services will support you though this process!
What we offer?
- A unique opportunity to connect with an organization from your field of interest
- Getting a deeper understanding of work life in Finland from the employer’s point of view
- Those very needed professional networks within your UNITalent group and your host organization
- Open dialogue and contact with the employer side
Who can join?
- All international master’s degree students at the University of Helsinki
- All international doctoral researchers at the University of Helsinki
What is new in UNITalent?
- The name: HITP became UNITalent
- We wanted to include also international researchers
- The duration is shorter (3 months)
- We are looking also nationwide for more host organizations to support our internationals
Since we in UNITalent are here for you, please contact us for any questions: careerservices(at)helsinki.fi