The application period for the 2021-22 season will open in September. These pages will be updated in June, with information also on new programme partners.
The application period for HITP 2020-2021 is now closed.
Please note that you can apply to the Group mentoring programme with alumni until 11.10.2020.
The next application round to HITP will open in September 2021.
You are eligible to apply to HITP if 1) you are an international degree student at the University of Helsinki 2) your degree programme is a HITP partner.
Check our Paticipating Degree Programmes page to see if your programme is a HITP partner
Note that both first and second (and third) year students can apply.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions- page!
1. Check which companies or organizations are listed as HITP mentors. The mentors have indicated in their presentations which degree programmes are a good fit. If your programme is listed by a particular mentor, you can apply to this organization or thematic group.
2. You can apply to one or two mentors. We recommend choosing two mentors and to prioritize them, which is your first choice?
3. When you have decided, start filling in the application form.
4. If you have picked two mentors, you will be asked to indicate this on the application form. You will be asked why you chose these.
5. If you have any comments, you can add those at the end.
You will be notified latest 5.11.2020 if you have been admitted to HITP.