The HITP application period is 22 September to 6 October 2022.
The programme kick-off will take place on 24 November 2022 .
You can apply to HITP if:
- you are an international degree student at the University of Helsinki (Finnish students may apply if they have conducted their BA abroad. See FAQ for more info)
- your degree programme is a HITP partner, check the list of participating degree programmes to see if your programme is a HITP partner
Note that both first and second (and third) year students can apply. If you participated in HITP last year, you can apply again to a different mentor. However, please note that we prioritize first time applicants.
Before filling in the application form:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions– page
- Familiarize yourself with the schedule. We expect HITP mentees to fully commit to the schedule and programme.
- Go to the JobTeaser companies page (will be updated when the application period for mentees opens).
- Check which companies or organizations are listed as HITP mentors. You can log into JobTeaser with your helsinki.fi user id. If you haven’t used JobTeaser before, you can find more information on Instructions for students.
- You can see the mentoring organisations on the Companies and organisations page as well. You can go straight to their JobTeaser profile by clicking the name. You can open the company profile also without the helsinki.fi ID.
The mentors have indicated in their JobTeaser company profiles which degree programmes are a good fit. If your programme is listed, you can apply to this organization or thematic group.
If your programme is not mentioned, but you are very interested in a particular organization, contact us.
You can apply to one or two mentors. We recommend choosing two mentors and to prioritize them: which is your first choice and why?
Fill in the application form
The organizers reserve the right to close the application to groups once they are full. Please submit your application sooner rather than later, as we apply a first-come-first-served policy.