Do you feel a little lost? Are the studies hard and you feel like you do not have time for anything? Is the gloomy weather worsening everything? Are you tired of this feeling? Don’t worry! You are not the only one. Most of the KSI members have had or are still going through the same. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
If you want to get a bit back on track, below are links meant to be of some assistance. We have compiled a list of contacts and blogs that we have used ourselves, which are meant to give you that extra push in the right direction. They are all professionals, who know exactly what you are going through and care to make your student life better.
KSI is there for you!
- Nyyti ry is a national Finnish non-profit organization with the purpose of supporting students’ mental health and ability to study:
- They also have some blog posts in English about learning life skills: https://www.nyyti.fi/en/opiskelijoille/opi-elamantaitoa/
- As well as some English chats: https://www.nyyti.fi/en/opiskelijoille/chat/
- Disclaimer: unfortunately, outside of these links their content is mostly in Finnish. They have a bunch of links here for finding help in different life situations in Finnish: https://www.nyyti.fi/opiskelijoille/loyda-apua/
(In case you feel like practicing (Finnish is a nice language to learn!), or ask for a Finnish friend.)
- Consult a study psychologist for help with study progress, mental health and time/stress management. To go there, you do not have to feel like you have mental problems. Read more here:
- For more information go to: