This post is also available in: Finnish
The service break in Helka-database still continues on certain parts of the system due to reasons outside of the library. Because of the prolongation of the break, all loans with due dates on 11.1. – 16.1. have been set to expire on 17.1.
What works already
- Customer interface of Helka
- Search and tracking of materials
- Renewals and requests
- Payment of fees works again
- Loaning and returning on the automats
What doesn’t work yet
- Loaning and returning at the service desk
- Updating customer information or paying fees at the service desk
- Making of new library cards
- Requesting material from closed collection as self-service. Material will be retrieved from the closed collection on demand whenever possible.
You can log in to Helka-database once again with the default PIN code 1234, if you haven’t changed your pin code.