This post is also available in: Finnish
In these workshops you will get an introduction to data management planning and the Data Management Planning Tool Tuuli. Most of the time will be hands on working with your own DMP’s.
Feel free to participate in a workshop at any campus, please sign up!
City centre campus
Place: IT class (5057; 5th floor) of the Helsinki University Main Library in Kaisa building (Fabianinkatu 30).
- Thu, 24 August 2017 at 10-12:00
- Wed, 30 August 2017 at 10-12:00
- Wed, 6 September 2017 at 14-16:00
- Thu, 14 September 2017 at 10-12:00
- Mon, 18 September 2017 at 12-14:00
- Wed, 20 September 2017 at 14-16:00
Enrollments by 18 August 2017: https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/81078/lomake.html
Place: Kumpula Campus Library, Library class G108b
- Thu 17th August 2017, at 14:15-16:00
- Wed 23rd August 2017, at 9:15-11:00
- Tue 12th September 2017, at 14:15-16:00
Place: Terkko Medical Campus Library (Haartmaninkatu 4), PC-classroom, 1st floor
- Tue 12.9.2017, at 13:15-15:00 o’clock
- Fri 15.9.2017, at 10:15-12:00 o’clock
- Wed 20.9.2017, at 10:15-12:00 o’clock
Enrollments for workshops: https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/81182/lomake.html
DMP clinics: Come and ask about your DMP
The DMP clinics are Pop-Up clinics for those who already know what DMPs are and want to get their DMP reviewed or tips before submission. The sessions don’t include introduction.The clinic will be hands on working with your own DMP’s.
Place: Terkko PC classroom (Haartmaninkatu 4)
- Fri 15.9.2017, at 13:00-14:30 o’clock
- Wed 20.9.2017, at 14:15-15:30 o’clock
Enrollments for clinics: https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/81183/lomake.html
Place: Infocenter Korona, Viikinkaari 11 A, class 138
- Mon 11th September 2017, at 12:00-14:00
- Wed 13th September 2017, at 14:00-16:00
- Tue 19th September 2017, at 10:00-12:00
Enrollments by 7th September 2017: https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/81188/lomake.html
The workshops are organized by University of Helsinki DataSupport.
Support for research data management and DMP reviewing service: email@example.com or phone 02 941 23000.
More info: ResearchGuides:Research Data Management