This post is also available in: Finnish Swedish
During the January 2019 library offers support for University of Helsinki annual research reporting. Library organizes support clinics for researchers and personnel focusing on reporting into research information system TUHAT.
- Kaisa House January 8th 10-12 or 24th 14-16, pc-room 5057
- Meilahti January 14th 14-16, Terkko pc-classroom
- Kumpula Campus library January 15th 13-15, library classroom G108b
- Viikki January 18th 10-12, pc-classroom 170, Info Centre Korona, 1st floor
No preregistration needed. You can just pop in or stay as long as you wish.
Don´t forget our online guide and support service:
- TUHAT-info: email: email@example.com, phone 02941 22000.
- TUHAT-guide: libraryguides.helsinki.fi/tuhat/