The Life Science Expertome is a non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the operators in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential of our students, and the students learn about future job opportunities outside academia.
Assemble a stellar team and let the world know about your business idea! Come join biotechnology experts on the European Biotech Week on lectures, school events, seminars and networking events virtually all across Finland! EuropaBio organizes the annual European Biotech Week Sep. 27th – Oct. 3rd 2021. The event is coordinated in Finland by Finnish …
Welcome to Data analysis with Python – Summer 2021! What is typically done in data analysis? How to manipulate big data to discover relationships and patterns? How to use statistical models to predict future outcomes? How does machine learning work? These are all important questions for a contemporary life science expert to answer. In this …
EVENT TO MATCH YOUNG INTERNATIONAL TALENTS IN FINLAND WITH THE FINNISH COMPANIES MARCH 25th 2021 – Organized by EK and Business Finland “Company: Let us help you find your talent! Young talent: will you find your dream job in Finland?” The event is organised virtually on the 25th of March and is targeted for: Companies …
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?