The Life Science Expertome is a purely non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the main players in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential and skillsets of our students, and the students can learn about future job opportunities outside of academia.
Welcome to a Helix excursion to the Finnish institute for Molecular Medicine, FIMM! Helix is the student organization for Molecular Biosciences at the University of Helsinki in the faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences. Registration is primarily open for members of Helix ry. Excursion to FIMM takes place on the 17th of April (15-16 o’clock) …
Welcome to LSE News! Here, LSE wants to inform students of education and training possibilities that are not part of the Master’s program curriculum in the University of Helsinki, but which could be of use for a Life Science Expert. We also want to keep everyone in the expertome posted on upcoming events and updates …
If there is one word in the health science sector that is in everyone’s mouth, it must be innovation. The use of this word is not always correct, and its meaning seems to get lost. To learn about this very popular topic, we had a lesson in the Integrative Health Biosciences course imparted by Otto …
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?