The Life Science Expertome is a non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the operators in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential of our students, and the students learn about future job opportunities outside academia.
FYI a few optional courses outside GMB curriculum that may be of interest. Pathobiology of chronic diseases HNFB-212 https://courses.helsinki.fi/en/hnfb-212/129879543 is a course to which enrolment ends 15.1. 23:59! Learning outcomes After completing the course, the student will understand the molecular and physiological mechanisms leading to the development of chronic, non-communicable diseases in humans, such as …
Welcome to be the key person taking the newly established BioGarage forward! BioGarage is an open laboratory for synthetic biology experimentation. At BioGarage students, researchers, startups and companies can test their ideas and cooperate in a low-threshold environment, connected to the Aalto Design Factory community. BioGarage will also serve as a multidisciplinary bridge between biology, …
iGEM, which stands for International Genetically Engineered Machine, is the world’s largest competition for student projects in the field of synthetic biology. Student teams get to choose any topic related to synthetic biology for their project and implement it in a span of half a year to a year. What is synthetic biology? is a …
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?