The Life Science Expertome is a non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the operators in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential of our students, and the students learn about future job opportunities outside academia.
The grand opening of the Life Science pilot on the May 24th offered a chance for GMB students and staff to get together and hear about the development process and faces behind the Expertome. We’d like to extend a big thanks to everyone who was present and gave feedback so we can continue to develop …
The European Biotech Week celebrates biotechnology, an innovative and vibrant sector launched by the discovery of the DNA molecule back in 1953. The first European Biotech Week took place in 2013 and marked the 60th anniversary of this pivotal moment in history. Now it is celebrated again for the 4th time in 2019 from the …
Antibodies are one of the biggest industries in biotechnology, being essential not only in medicine but for many life-science related investigations. When manufacturing antibodies, quality is of upmost importance. With the Integrative Health Biosciences course, the students got the opportunity to visit Medix Biochemica, company specialized in the production of antibody-based test and bioreagents. During …
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?