The Life Science Expertome is a non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the operators in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential of our students, and the students learn about future job opportunities outside academia.
Join the “Towards a Summer Job!” virtual event on Thursday, January 20th!
Are you looking for a summer job or a traineeship? Or wondering how to fix your job application or how to verbalize your skills? Are you looking for job opportunities in STEM and life sciences in English-speaking companies or interested in Finnish work culture as an immigrant? The Towards a summer job! -event on Thursday, …
Continue reading “Join the “Towards a Summer Job!” virtual event on Thursday, January 20th!”
Slush Y Science 2021 is just around the corner!
The Slush Y science is an official side event of Slush 2021 – the biggest startup conference in the North. Y Science brings together the curious scientific community and the business world to inspire concrete action and contribution to the society in the field of life sciences. Y Science 2021 will take place on December …
Continue reading “Slush Y Science 2021 is just around the corner!”
Join the student hackathon Planetary Health
Climate change, Biodiversity loss and Human health are often treated as separate challenges. In reality, the health of the environment is linked to our own health and well-being! One example is the link between poor air quality and asthma or heart diseases. Cities will continue to grow and our environment is rapidly changing. Your task is …
Continue reading “Join the student hackathon Planetary Health”
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?