The Life Science Expertome is a non-profit, non-commercial networking platform designed to create contacts between life science students at the University of Helsinki and the operators in the field of life sciences. By displaying profiles of students and companies, we aim to enable fast and intuitive networking so that companies and recruiters can quickly see the potential of our students, and the students learn about future job opportunities outside academia.
Are you already on the path of turning your discovery into action? Our pitch-competitions are for you! In 2021, Y Science will host three pitching competitions, one for each of the main sessions in the program. The applications for the SynBio pitching competition are already closed, but you can still apply to be one of …
During the Fall 2021 SPARK Finland organises webinar related to Health technology and life science business. Webinars contain moderated discussion with guest speaker and questions from audience related to the topic. Time: Sep 14th at 2.15pm-3.45pm (Finnish time) Topic: Entrepreneurial mindset and business thinking in Life sciences Guest speaker: Pirgit Silvast-Äikäs, RN, CEO in Smart PD Solutions, which is …
Assemble a stellar team and let the world know about your business idea! Come join biotechnology experts on the European Biotech Week on lectures, school events, seminars and networking events virtually all across Finland! EuropaBio organizes the annual European Biotech Week Sep. 27th – Oct. 3rd 2021. The event is coordinated in Finland by Finnish …
Hi there! If you ended up on this page, you probably have a question. Before sending us an email, take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below!
- How is my personal information collected and stored within the LSE?
- The information I have provided for my LSE profile has changed. How can I update my profile?
- How can I have my profile deleted from the LSE?
- Who runs the LSE site and how will it be maintained and updated?
- How do I use the portal to search for the most suitable student candidates for my project or company?
- How can I advertise a life science -related event or job opening in my company on the LSE site?
- Who are able to participate on the LSE at the moment and will it be opened up to other students in the future?